

Okay there is tons of it!!!!
First (in order of occurrence), We wrapped on Death By Suicide, very exciting. This is a picture (on the right) of some of the filming. I took the picture, so I'm not in it.
We also got news the "My Name is Jerry" is getting ready to premiere in Muncie. I'm super excited about that. I worked on this film as a production assistant and I was an extra. This is a picture (on the left) of me with Doug Jones, the lead actor in the film.
Also, I had my presentation/interview for Pearson Partners. I was offered the position so I'm ecstatic. I'm finally content with my search for the perfect internship. Apparently, this internship is a really big deal. There is a banquet put on by my department and the university and I'm actually going to be recognized during it. WOW!
!!!!!!!!EARN MONEY EASILY ALERT!!!!!!!
Okay, so here are a few of the things that I've found out about.
First, there is the website called isleptthroughclass.com It's amazing, if you have an .edu email address, you should be using it. You post your notes (this can be done anonymously) and earn points. It's very easy to earn these points, especially if you take your computer to school with you and type your notes anyway. Just copy and paste them (you'll earn more points than if you upload them). Then you redeem the points for gift cards. I just got one for target and ordered a crate for a puppy I'm getting Saturday. You can also earn points doing many other things like blogging and you even get points just for logining in among many other things.
Next, there is another website called surveyspot.com. I have mixed feelings about this one. The surveys vary but I always feel like they are long and boring. There aren't too many that actually offer money, so don't waste your time with the ones that only offer a drawing or whatever. Then you start taking the survey, sometimes you qualify, sometimes you waste 5 minutes of your life. Then, if you do qualify, it takes a long time for it to show up on your rewards, like weeks. I quit doing them because nothing ever showed up on my account. Randomly one day I checked and I have a few dollars I can claim. So I've started doing them again sometimes.
Another thing is swagbucks.com I haven't personally used this site yet but I'm getting ready to sign up for it. Apparently you earn points just for doing random searches like you normally would with google or any other search engine you use.

No comments:
Post a Comment