Thursday, May 21, 2009

My internship ROCKS and I rock it!

Love love love love love love love my internship! I started Monday (the 18th) at an advertising agency.
Monday - I got to help cast kids to act in a commercial.
Tuesday - I worked on some tag lines for a billboard.
Wednesday - I impressed the owner and everyone in the meeting he was in with my organizational skills. Also, I worked on an ad for a wine bottle company. My company likes it and put it in the file for the client :-)
Thursday - not too much, but I've stayed busy doing little things.

Pretty cool week so far huh? I think so... plus, tomorrow two of my co-workers are taking me out for lunch and then for dinner I landed myself a date with the number one real estate developer in Indiana. I'm proud of myself.

I'm still working on learning the phone system. For some reason I just have trouble with it. Today, I've hung up on the same lady 3 times. Fortunately, I only do this an hour a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment